Sunday, March 29, 2009

Customized 1962 Vw Super Beetle 1500cc — Karachi

  • Location: Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan
  • Date Posted: 20 Nov
  • Price: Rs 230,000

This car has been fully modified according to the roads and climates of Karachi/Pakistan, with a few extra featuers included. It has a more beefed up suspension, 16 inch alloy rims with 205 Yokohama tires, brand new a/c, JVC AVX33 sound system with CD/VCD/DVD/MP3/Bluetooth/USB Port options. As you can see it also has a custom paint job which is a total attention getter and a head turner. I love this car and it took me nearly 3 years to have it built the way I wanted it. I'm selling it because my job requires me to be outside the city for most part of the year and also because I'm running out of parking space at my house. Low budget people should save their time and mine by not contacting me, please! No offence to anyone, but I will only sell this car to someone who will take good care of it just like I did. I'm also pasting this add under motorcycles because I'll be willing to trade it with a newer CBR or any other sports bike above 400cc in excellent condition.

Thank you and God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment